A recommended usage:
Just take 1 spoon of face mask and add water in ratio 1:1. Stir it to get a paste. Apply it on your cleansed face skin (avoid eye and lips area) and leave there for 10-15 minutes. It would gently draw out impurities from the skin as it dries.
- Hibiscus powder removes impurities from the skin, provides gentle cleansing and moisturises the skin. Provides a glow to the face after use and has some ant-aging firming and lifting effects.
- Pink clay is rich in minerals and has excellent impurity absorption properties as well as ability to combat skin dryness and irritation.
- Yellow clay helps to stimulate circulation on the skin which can help nourish the skin. It purifies the skin by removing impurities from pores. It also has anti-aging properties in preventing wrinkles and can act as a mild exfoliator that can help to re-mineralise, renew and cleanse the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants and has superb emollient, moisturising and skin conditioning properties as well as the ability to give the skin a radiant glow.
- Geranium essential oil helps to calm sensitive skin, encourages healthy skin growth. Softens and smooths the skin, encourages good tone and glowing complexion.
Natural and handcrafted:
- Natural: Only organic ingredients.
- Fresh: Made in small batches to assure that face mask is available only fresh.
- Handcrafted: The handcrafted face mask can visually vary because of handy pouring in glass jars.
- Small production: More personalized products like any machine-made cosmetic in a massive
INCI: Illite, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder, Theobroma Cacao Seed Powder, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
Weight: 50 ml