Ideas for usage of multi-tasking Beauty balm:
- Moisture boost: after your cleansing routine massage into skin to calm and moisturise.
- Cleanse: use muslin cloth to gently exfoliate and give your skin that radiant look.
- Use as a facial mask: apply to cleansed skin, cover with damp, luke-warm muslin cloth for ten minutes.
- Use as a lip balm: nourishes and soothes lips.
- Nourishing hand & nail: massage into hand and cuticles.
- Smoothing elbow & heel: massage into rough elbows and heels.
- Avocado Oil prevents from drying out that allows the skin to be hydrated for longer period. It helps the skin to maintain its health and softness.
- Jojoba Oil helps to calm down inflammatory skin condition.
- Shea Butter contains huge amounts of vitamin E which is an antioxidant helping to soften the skin. It has emollient qualities, and its fattiness provides good protection against water loss and outside weathering.
- Sunflower Oil with softening and nourishing qualities that is rich in vitamin E, omega 3 & 6 making it suitable for all skin types and all manner of skin conditions.
- Cocoa Butter boosts the flexibility of the skin and assures a great protection against weather and the outside environment.
- Grape Seed Oil is rich in polyphenols which are anti-inflammatory antioxidants and effectively moisturizes the skin, balancing both dry and oily patches.
- Evening Primrose Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is known to be a great moisturizer. Not only does it make the skin soft, but it also supplies it with essential nutrients and healthy fats, making your skin look youthful and flawless.
- Calendula CO2 extract is highly prized for its beneficial skin properties, especially for sensitive skin and other irritated skin conditions like eczema.
- Chamomile CO2 extract is an excellent support for anti-inflammatory or skin soothing issues.
- Vitamin E is well-known antioxidant and nutrient.
- 100% natural essential oil: Rosemary, Palmarosa, Geranium, Clary Sage, Patchouli
Natural & handcrafted:
- Natural: Only natural and organic ingredients.
- Fresh: Made in small batches to assure that each balm is available only fresh.
- Handcrafted: The handcrafted beauty balm can visually vary because of handy pouring in glass jars.
- Small production: More personalized products like any machine-made cosmetic in a massive
INCI: Persea Gratissima Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera, Vitis Vinifera, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Tocopherol
Weight: 50 ml